Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Book Signings




I am finding book signings so informative and lot's of fun frankly. Each book signing I do the information I gather it so very helpful! Several book signings planned in the near future. Rosie has joined me for a few of the signings.
I will also be on new on the New Authors radio show. Do not know the date for the airing yet, however will post when I know.
If you are interested in ordering the book “Rosie Red Bottom” it is on Amazon and on the following link.
http://www.luckypress.com/rosie/

3 comments:

  1. Oooh! Too cool -- is that a little white crowm om Rosie's head .. ???

    PS -- the letter key of the letter betweem m amd o is broke today!!!! ;(

    -- FrauBudgie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Will there be any signings in pa/nj?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the signed book, Donna and Rosie! Loving it!!!

    ReplyDelete