Friday, April 9, 2010

Marshmallow who knew?


Marshmallow who knew?

I had been given an assignment of making a birthday cake with marshmallow icing. The marshmallow seemingly being the most important part of the cake.
As usual Rosie was on the counter helping with all, getting in to everything! Rosie seemed fascinated with the marshmallow jar. Once the jar was emptied for the recipe, Rosie took over.
Crawling on top of the jar, licking, tasting and becoming a gooey marshmallow mess.
I can always count on Rosie making the most mundane things fun!
When the icing was made and spread on the cake, it was bath time for the grey one. Even that was fun, water all over the place Rosie and I soaked!
What a goofy bird!

If you are interested in Rose’s book check out the link below.

http://www.luckypress.com/rosie/

1 comment:

  1. How precious is that I ask you... I love the title of Rosie's book too. It fits.
    They do make life blissful.

    ReplyDelete